Letting Go of Limitations: Realize Your Full Potential
Within all of us exists an untapped potential for limitless peace, compassion, love, and concentration. By learning to take our own mind as our object of meditation, we can learn to quickly manifest this potential and gain insight in to what is really holding us back from experiencing this deep peace in our lives.
Over the course of the weekend, you will be guided in simple meditation techniques to create and maintain a special experience of inner peace. This mountain retreat is suitable for beginners and advanced meditators alike, everyone is welcome! Some of the benefits of the meditation techniques you will learn are…
- KMC Georgia Benefactors
The first six registration options below are appropriate for KMC Georgia Benefactors donating $250 or more monthly and include the Benefactor discount. If you are a Benefactor at this level, please select one of these tickets. For more information, please visit our Membership page. If you are not a Benefactor at this level, please select one of the “Non-Benefactor” tickets.
- Private Rooms
The “Private Room” option reserves a private room in a shared cabin from Friday check-in through Sunday morning. The price is for one person and includes one queen size bed. If you wish to share your private room with someone else, they must also register through the purchase of the ticket called “Private Room – Additional Person”.
- Private Room – Additional Person
This option is for individuals who will be staying in a private room reserved by someone else. Please specify the name of the individual in whose private room you will be staying in the “Additional Requests” box on the Registration Checkout page.
- Shared Double-Occupancy Rooms
The “Shared Double Occupancy Room” option reserves a shared double room for you from Friday check-in through Sunday morning. Shared double-occupancy rooms include two queen-size beds and a shared bathroom. We will assign another individual of the same gender to your room unless you indicate a specific room mate. You can do so in the “Additional Requests” box on the Registration Checkout screen.
- Initial Deposit
We offer the option of reserving either a private room or a double-occupancy bed with an initial deposit. We will contact you to provide information on how to submit payment for the remaining balance in advance of the retreat.
“No-Accommodation” Options: We also offer two alternatives for individuals who do not need overnight accommodations…
- Saturday Only – No Sleeping Accommodations
This ticket provides access to all teachings, meditations, meals and refreshments on Saturday, December 2. It does not include any sleeping accommodations.
- Saturday and Sunday Only – No Sleeping Accommodations
This ticket provides access to all teachings, meditations, meals and refreshments on Saturday, December 2 and Sunday, December 3. It does not provide sleeping accommodations.
Payments: We process payments through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account, but if you do not have a PayPal account, a credit card will be required.
- We cannot offer a refund for “Initial Deposit” option, above.
- For Private-Room and Shared Accommodation reservations, $100 of the total registration fee is considered “Initial Deposit” and is non-refundable.
- For the no-accommodation options, $50 of the total price is considered the “Initial Deposit” and is also non-refundable.
- We can offer refunds on the balance of the registration fee up to seven days before the retreat. After that, no refunds are offered. To cancel your registration, you must send an email to Admin@MeditationForEveryone.org stating that you wish to cancel. A portion of your registration, minus the deposit, will be refunded if you cancel seven days before the retreat. No refunds are offered for cancellations within seven days of the retreat.