IN PERSON ONLY
Come down and visit us at the center. Start your day and enjoy the true peace which is the underlying nature of your mind. Be guided through a simple yet powerful meditation that gives rise to an experience of mental peace and wellbeing.
Meditation is most effective as a daily practice, but if we notice that we are anxious and do not have the space to think clearly, it can help us to relax and find an inner stillness.
Mon 8:00-8:30 am | Morning Meditation | With Gen Norden
Wed 8:00-8:30 am | Morning Meditation | With Gen Norden
Wed 12:15-12:45 pm | Midday Peace of Mind | With Andy Jewett
Fri 8:00-8:30 am | Morning Meditation | With Gen Norden
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE SUNRISE MEDITATION ON SATURDAY (In-Person & Online) HERE
Just drop in. No experience necessary. Beginners welcome.
These meditations are guided by experienced Kadampa Meditation Practitioners. See more about our Teachers here
As long as you register in advance of the live class, this class is
NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW FOR A WHOLE SEVEN DAYS.
This means you can tune in at the specified time to do this class live with others, OR you can now enjoy this class ANYTIME during the week that fits your schedule.
Once you register, we'll send you all the info you need to attend safely from your home via live stream.
Not a supporting member? Learn about all the benefits of becoming a KMC GA supporting member.
No on is turned away for lack of funds.
We care about your safety and well-being! Here is a list of COVID-19 prevention measures currently in place at KMC Georgia:
- The City of Atlanta has a mask mandate in place, so everyone inside the building must wear a mask. If you don't have a mask with you, one will be provided at reception.
- We have a UV air purifier running at all times inside the main meditation room.
- All doors to the main meditation room will remain open during class to encourage air flow.
- Chairs in the meditation rooms have signage to encourage social distancing.
- If you don't feel comfortable sitting in the main meditation room, you may sit in the smaller meditation room or in the reception/cafe area, where we have a TV monitor link and audio. If you are in the café area, you may still watch the class through the open glass doors.
- We offer hand sanitizer to all our guests and volunteers, and sanitize all high touch areas before every class.