KMC GA has re-opened and most of our classes are now offered in-person and online. We are looking forward to seeing you!
We care about your safety and well-being! Here is a list of COVID-19 prevention measures currently in place at KMC Georgia:
- The City of Atlanta has a mask mandate in place, so everyone inside the building must wear a mask. If you don't have a mask with you, one will be provided at reception.
- We have a UV air purifier running at all times inside the main meditation room.
- All doors to the main meditation room will remain open during class to encourage air flow.
- Chairs in the meditation rooms have signage to encourage social distancing.
- If you don't feel comfortable sitting in the main meditation room, you may sit in the smaller meditation room or in the reception/cafe area, where we have a TV monitor link and audio. If you are in the café area, you may still watch the class through the open glass doors.
- We offer hand sanitizer to all our guests and volunteers, and sanitize all high touch areas before every class.
Visitors are asked to refrain from entering if, over the last 14 days, they have had symptoms of or tested positive with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
In the interest of your personal safety and the community’s health, KMC Georgia requires that all visitors observe the precautions listed above at KMC Georgia. We reserve the right to request that visitors who are not following these guidelines leave the premises.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By visiting KMC Georgia, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia
741 Edgewood Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307