Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia is offering limited in-person attendance for particular events. Please see further details below.
Classes & Events
Our Monday meditation classes are now open to in-person attendance. Please pre-register on our website. We will continue to offer all of our classes via livestream at this time.
Stay tuned for more information for in-person classes.
Visitors are asked to refrain from entering if, over the last 14 days, they have had symptoms of or tested positive with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
What Other Measures is KMC Georgia Implementing?
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day following CDC guidelines
- Hand sanitizer is available at various place
- New capacity limits in all classes and events
- Acrylic panels are placed where volunteers will be in close contact with visitors
- Staff and volunteers are required to pass a health monitoring questionnaire each day prior to coming onsite and are required to wear face coverings
- KMC Georgia will work closely with local and state authorities to provide contact information as required for contact tracing
In the interest of your personal safety and the community’s health, KMC Georgia requires that all visitors observe the precautions listed above at KMC Georgia. We reserve the right to request that visitors who are not following these guidelines leave the premises.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By visiting KMC Georgia, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia
741 Edgewood Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307