Halloween Spooky Costume Peace Walk
Saturday, October 29 | 10 a.m– 12:15 p.m.
Walk along The Beltline from KMC Georgia to the O4W SkatePark and back
Help us continue to bring inner peace and joy to Atlanta and beyond!
A fun event for everyone, this meaningful walk is a wonderful opportunity to come together for a great cause. Come by yourself, or bring family, friends, kids, even the dog! Please dress up and show off your Halloween costumes. Any attempt at dressing up will count, but the more spooktacular the better!
Our first Halloween Spooky Costume Peace Walk is an essential part of keeping the doors open at Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia. By participating and sponsoring this event, you are helping the Center maintain and increase classes and workshops in meditation and Modern Buddhism—the actual methods to cultivate inner peace and joy that are suitable for everyone.
Get involved and join us for this special event. Everyone is welcome!
- Meet at KMC Georgia in your Halloween costumes, at 10a.m. on Saturday Oct 29. (Rain date is Sunday October 30 at 12:30pm.)
- Walk together for 20 minutes along the Beltline (0.8miles) to the 04W Skate Park. All ADA accessible.
- Chill at the park for a Silly Sangha Social
- Bring your own picnic snacks or light lunch
- Silly prize will be given for the best or most ridiculous costume
- At 11:30 a.m. we walk back to KMC Georgia together (0.8miles.)
Sunday, October 29th
11am - 12:15 p.m.
Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia
741 Edgewood Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307