Lamrim challenge starts from January 10th to 28th
Lamrim means stages of the path to enlightenment. It is the presentation of Buddha’s teachings that is the essence of Kadampa Buddhism. If you are already attending our Buddhist meditation classes, or if you would like to develop your practice beyond the 30 minute basic guided meditations and incorporate all of Buddha’s wisdom into your meditation and daily life then this is for you!
For 15 evenings in January, each weeknight (Monday to Friday,) between January 10 and 28 there will be an evening meditation class on one of the 15 Lamrim meditations from Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso’s most recent book, The Mirror of Dharma.
The classes are 7:30-8:30pm Mon, Tues and Wed, and 6:30–7:30pm Thu and Fri.
The classes will remain open for replay view for 24 hours after the live class.
There are three ways you can experience these Lamrim meditation classes:
- Drop in to an individual class
- Attend in person or online, all 15 classes in a row and kick-start or refresh your own daily lamrim meditation practice.
- Use the online class replay function to do the sessions more than once in a day and create your own January lamrim meditation retreat experience.
Cost $15 per class, free for members. Or $25 for unlimited January Meditation Challenge.
|You can purchase first time membership for $25 for 15 lamrim classes|
|For member pricing use membership code at checkout|
Not a supporting member? Learn about all the benefits of becoming a KMC GA supporting member.
No one is turned away for lack of funds.
These buttons are for signing up to attend Lamrim Challenge on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. If you attend Lamrim Challenge on Mondays or Thursdays, please go to CLASSES tab on website menu to sign up for Monday or Thursday evening class.
Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia
741 Edgewood Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We care about your safety and well-being!
Here is a list of COVID-19 prevention measures currently in place at KMC Georgia:
- The City of Atlanta has a mask mandate in place, so everyone inside the building must wear a mask. If you don't have a mask with you, one will be provided at reception.
- We have a UV air purifier running at all times inside the main meditation room.All doors to the main meditation room will remain open during class to encourage air flow.
- Chairs in the meditation rooms have signage to encourage social distancing. If you don't feel comfortable sitting in the main meditation room, you may sit in the smaller meditation room or in the reception/cafe area, where we have a TV monitor link and audio. If you are in the café area, you may still watch the class through the open glass doors.
- We offer hand sanitizer to all our guests and volunteers, and sanitize all high touch areas before every class.