Sep 18 | 10-11a.m.
Drop in for our OPEN HOUSE!
Free guided meditations and tours.
Join us for our open house event and bring a friend! Stop by to meet our community, receive a guided tour of our meditation room and social space and participate in a free guided meditation. You may also browse our bookstore, see beautiful Buddhist art, and ask questions about meditation and modern Buddhism.
Everyone is welcome.
We would love to see you there!
Where are you located?
We are located at 741 Edgewood Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 next to Revolution Doughnuts.
What are my transport/parking options?
Parking: We have a dedicated gravel lot across the street from the Center and there is plenty of street parking available.
MARTA: The nearest MARTA stop is E3 INMAN PARK/REYNOLDSTOWN, which is about a 12 minute walk to the Center.
Do I need to register for this Open House?
There’s no need to register for this event. It’s FREE and you are welcome to join anytime.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Info@MeditationInGeorgia.org with questions.
Will you have meditation books for sale?
Books and cd’s on meditation and modern Buddhism will be sold in the shop.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
You do not need to bring anything special other than yourself and your family and friends! Everyone is welcome.
From 10 - 11a.m.
Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia
741 Edgewood Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
We care about your safety and well-being! Here is a list of COVID-19 prevention measures currently in place at KMC Georgia:
- The City of Atlanta has a mask mandate in place, so everyone inside the building must wear a mask. If you don't have a mask with you, one will be provided at reception.
- We have a UV air purifier running at all times inside the main meditation room.
- All doors to the main meditation room will remain open during class to encourage air flow.
- Chairs in the meditation rooms have signage to encourage social distancing.
- If you don't feel comfortable sitting in the main meditation room, you may sit in the smaller meditation room or in the reception/cafe area, where we have a TV monitor link and audio. If you are in the café area, you may still watch the class through the open glass doors.
- We offer hand sanitizer to all our guests and volunteers, and sanitize all high touch areas before every class.